Ladder type cable tray is equipped with shield, which can be noted when ordering, and all its accessories are common to tray type and trough type cable tray. In the process of using ladder type cable tray, there are many precautions that should be paid attention to. Below, Shandong cable tray manufacturer will explain them to you.
1. When bridge, trunking and its supports and hangers are used in corrosive environment, they shall be made of corrosion-resistant rigid materials, or adopt anti-corrosion treatment, which shall meet the requirements of engineering environment and durability.
2. In the section with fire protection requirements, the cable ladder and tray can be added with plates, nets and other materials with fire resistance or flame retardant functions to form a closed or semi closed structure, and the method of painting fire retardant coating on the surface of the bridge and its supports and hangers shall be adopted. All the fire resistance functions shall meet the requirements of relevant specifications or specifications.
3. In places with high fire protection requirements, aluminum alloy bridge should not be used.
4. The selection of cable ladder width and height shall meet the requirements of filling rate. In general, the filling rate of cable ladder can be 40%~50% for power cables, 50%~70% for control cables, and 10%~25% for project development should be reserved.
5. When selecting the load level of the cable ladder, the operating uniform load of the bridge should not be greater than the additional uniform load of the selected bridge load level. If the practical span of the bridge's supports and hangers is not equal to 2m, the operating uniform load should meet the requirements.
6. Under the condition of satisfying the corresponding load, the standard dimensions of various components, supports and hangers shall match with the straight sections and bending series of trays and ladders
7. When selecting the bending or leading up and down equipment of the bridge, it should not be less than the allowable bending radius of the cable in the bridge.
8. For steel bridges with a span greater than 6m and aluminum alloy bridges with a span greater than 2m or a bearing requirement greater than load level D, the strength, stiffness and stability shall be calculated or verified by experiments according to the engineering conditions.
9. When several groups of cable trays are laid in parallel at the same height, protection and maintenance intervals shall be considered between adjacent cable trays.
The above is a brief introduction to "What should be paid attention to in the selection of ladder type cable tray", and I hope it will be helpful to everyone. More related matters come to our side Ask and understand!